Mo' Money, Mo' Problems



First I have to say, I have no problem with the super rich. And when I say I have no problem with the super rich, that means I have a big problem with the super rich. Why you ask? Well my darlings, it simply has to do with the fact that they all turn into human/trout hybrid mutants that feed off of our beautiful, like bees to a flower (and don't get me started on bees).

Basically, the meat and potatoes of the situation is, Richard Branson looks like a toad and I don't like it. Would it bother me if he was a homeless person? No. So am I basically saying that I only hate the man because of his power, wealth and lifestyle? No, what I am saying is that..

RICHARD FUCKING BRANSON LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING CAMEL.


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you want?

Blog Archive