It's not you, it's me.



Somebody writes...

This is a great idea that I hope more of you build on. So without further delay, The Ex-Girlfriend DeathCar.


(stealing K7's idea)

Let's play "(Someone's) Ex-GF Deathcar." Don't tell anybody.

It's not cruel: i mean, they're all going to die some day anyway. So when they are all 99 and have lived fulfilling lives and are on the verge of dying peacefully in their sleep, I humbly suggest that they consider a deathcar.

Driver:

Stefanie: You were my first. But you kissed Oliver!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?

Shotgun:

Vivi: I should never have lent you 500$.

Right rear:

That Colombian girl: she could have told me she was married.

Left rear:

Deanna Troi from Star Trek: The Next Generation. Not a gf yet, but she's still alive, so there's hope.

Rear center:

N.A.J.

Just because I'm jealous she became Miss Canada. And she dated Steve M. after me. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?!?!?!?

Trunk:

The girls who liked me "as a friend." WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?!?!?!?!?!?


Editor's Note: I didn't really have a photo to go with this post, so I used the power of kittens to trick you into reading more. Apologies for the foolery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you want?

Blog Archive