Life Ambulance Goes On...



So I decided to google the word "DeathCar" just to make sure that nobody out there was "ripping fresh slices form my downward stylo", as the kids that hang out out in front of my local 7-11 often say, and I came across this little gem. I'm not sure what's better, the fact that somebody took the time to upload old footage of "Life Goes On" to YouTube and label it "Death Car", or that this is the perfect way to launch the much talked about anti-DeathCar...

"Can you create a 'life ambulance' in which awesome people are preserved for future generations?" -Tachikoma

I personally can't think of anyone better suited to launch such an idea. So without further ado, I would like to present the first Life Ambulance Award to Chris "Corky" Burke. Corky will be forever granted immunity from the DeathCar no matter how shitty a person he may become later in life. We here at DeathCar salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you want?

Blog Archive