The Facts of Life
The Facts of Life was an ongoing installment written by K-Love back in the day. It was basically just a list of facts. This was the 4th edition posted on March 1st 2004. Enjoy.
1) Stella Artois is overly carbonated.
2) You can't trust a woman who wears anything with leopard print.
3) The early withdrawl method works for some.
4) Flossing is more important than brushing.
5) Please don't tell us about that crazy dream you had last night.
6) Good bands don't grow on trees.
7) Biodiesel is the future.
8) Anson Carter will get at least 30 goals.
9) Jeff Garlin had a stroke before season 1 of Curb Your Enthusiasm and often mumbled during scences from that season (especially episode 1).
10) Jimi Hendrix was 27 years old when he died. Next year marks the 40th anniversary of "Are You Experienced?"
Editor's Note: Anson Carter scored 33 goals that year.
- ► 2010 (55)
- ► 2009 (232)
- Dream a little dream.
- Fred Rogers
- If erection lasts for more than 4 hours, contact ...
- DC Movie Reviews: Jumper
- Fuck. This.
- Fecal Vacation
- The Facts of Life
- Cyber Encounters Remix V1.0
- And the rest....
- Saddle up.
- The Hollywood Repoter
- Burial Plots.
- Blogs are gay. So are you.
- Old people are old.
- The DeathCar Scientists are at it agian.
- Buddy Ebsen
- Dignity Sandwich
- Part 2
- Maybe she has a penis or something?
- DC Movie Reviews: Fool's Gold
- This Cunt is a Cunt.
- Regular Jesus was a pussy.
- Bill Cosby
- Tampon Werewolf
- Don't leave your uncle T-bag hanging.
- Can I get a stingray over here?
- Choose your own Adventure!
- You owe Sergei Gonchar a quarter.
- Bitch is a cow.
- An open letter to Mcdonalds
- Vern Troyer
- ▼ February (33)