Don't leave your uncle T-bag hanging.



So you may have noticed that DeathCar has been seeing the world a little half empty for the last few forevers or so, so I have decided to right the ship (for one post at least) and drop a few of our favorite Arrested Development Quotes. What? You never got into Arrested Development? Then you are the problem, and not the solution. Please leave here forever. Here we go...

Best of: Arrested Development quotes (Part 1 of 342)...


George Michael: Uncle Gob, was Aunt Lindsay ever pregnant?
Gob: Yeah, sure, dozens of times.


Tobias: As you may or may not know, Lindsay and I have hit a bit of a rough patch.
Michael: Really? When did that start?

Tobias: Well, I don't want to blame it all on 9/11, but it certainly didn't help.


Tobias: You know, first of all, we are doing this for her, okay, because neither one of us wants to get divorced. And second-of-ly, I know you're the big marriage expert. Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot. Your wife is dead!

Lucille: You might want to let that fire go out before you stick your face in it.
Lindsay: Ah, that's funny. Because I was going to say, you might want to lean away from that fire since you're soaked in alcohol.

Lucille: Mine was better.


Gob: She's not "that Mexican," Mom. She's my Mexican. And she's Colombian or something. Anyway, it's over.

White Power Bill: [as he's stabbing Gob] White power!
Gob: [gasping] I'm.. white..

Michael: That's one of the things that attracted me to you; your sense of right and wrong. I also like your hair and your face and your breasts.

Gob: George Michael, what are you doing at a high school dance?

Gob: [to Gary] You've got a nice mouth.
Gob: [watching Gary climbing to reach a shelf] I'd kill for that ass.

Gob: [with Gary sitting on him in the chair] ok, the chair's not doing it now, but whenever I...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you want?

Blog Archive