Spiderman Vs. Depression



So as you all may or may not know, I spent the last week in Hollywood, California accepting an award on behalf of myself for Achievement in the field of Excellence. It was an honour to accept such a deserving bestowal unto myself. I truly am a king amongst men.
Anyways, that's neither here nor there, the point of the story is that I saw something that made me want to cry and also made me feel so very warm inside all at the same time. My friends, I saw Spiderman cry.

Let me set the mood...

It was around 1pm, about half way between Hollywood Blvd, and Sunset Blvd, on whatever street the In n Out Burger is on. I was walking north, looking for a cab, when there it was. Spiderman. Crying. And smoking a cigarette.

How do you react to something like that? Do you try and console him? Do you walk away and pretend to not notice? Or do you laugh and point?

I did not point....but I did laugh. Did Spiderman notice me laughing at him? 70% Yes, 30% Maybe. Either way, I can now die happy.

Spiderman.

Wow.

Editor's Note: Typing in Spiderman into the google image search and coming up with that gem has officially made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you want?