And here you are coming out of your mother's third base.



Best of: Arrested Development quotes (Part 2 of 342)...

Gob: My God, what is this feeling?
Michael: Well, you know the-the feeling that you’re... that you’re feeling is-is what many of us call “a feeling.”
Gob: But it’s not like envy, or even hungry.
Michael: Could it be love?
Gob: I know what an erection feels like, Michael. No, it’s the opposite. It’s... it’s like my heart is getting hard.
George Michael: It's the girl who ripped my heart out. The girl whose face will always be etched in my mind.
George Sr.: Her?
George Michael: [long pause] She's really funny.
George Sr.: Well let's hope so.
Maeby: That Steve sure knows how to please a lady.
George Michael: Good..I-I was hoping he would be gifted sexually.
Gob: I'm going to buy you the single healthiest call girl this town has ever seen.
Michael: This is why I'm calling it a 'witness' and not a best man. All you gotta do is watch.
Gob: Oh I'm not going to pay that kind of money and not watch!
Michael: It's like we finish each other's...
Lindsay: Sandwiches?
Michael: Sentences. Why would I say...
Lindsay: Sandwiches?
Michael: That time I was going to say sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you want?