The truth about cats & dogs.
A Tsawwassen guy went to Chinatown in Vancouver. While there he found a bronze rat at a thrift store. "How much do you want for the rat" he asked. "$3 for the rat and $1000 for the story that goes with it" said the shopkeeper. "Just give me the rat," the Cheyenne said, and then he left with it. As he walked down the street he noticed a couple of rats following him. As he walked further, more and more rats started chasing him. By the time he got to the False Creek, there were thousands of rats chasing him. So he climbed up a pole and threw the bronze rat into the water. To his amazement, all the rats jumped into the water, and drowned to death.
The Tsawwassen then returned to the thrift store. "Ahh" the china man said. "Now you would like to hear the story?"
"No" said the Cheyenne, "I just came back to see if you had any bronze white men!"
- ► 2010 (55)
- Put the DWB in the thing and this is the stuff.......
- Gonna show you how (everybody get down tonight)
- O-oh O-oh! There's a party over there
- O-oh O-oh! There's a party over here
- O-oh O-oh! Like you just don't care
- O-oh O-oh! Throw your hands in the air
- Friday January 30th @ the Lamplighter
- Fucking Bonk yer ass out.
- Even More Sexual Attraction
- Sexual Attraction
- Let's Dance
- Rant eats anus game Part Deux
- New Game because Rant is a lying small dicked douc...
- Women < Men (Mad Decent remix)
- Woman < Men
- I'm sorry, what's that?
- The Great One
- Inaugeration Day
- DeathCar Sponsorship
- ...And The Award Goes To...
- Dennis Farina diving an ice cream truck.
- Andy Dick's Grandfather masturbating to the posts ...
- Rant is a fucking liar.
- Injuns Are People Too
- Here's The Deal.
- The truth about cats & dogs.
- Giant Romance.
- uh.... Why isn't the end of the world all fire a...
- Good Old Fashioned Disney Racism
- when did this blog get all artsy fartsy fortune co...
- Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the gr...
- Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kill...
- A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won...
- Familiarity breeds contempt - and children.
- ▼ January (36)
- ► 2008 (282)