Hey...It's That Guy
We've all seen them and recognize them almost immedietely, but do we know their names? No probably not. Steve Buscemi, Seth Green, Giovanni Ribisi, Jack Black, Jeremy Piven and Vince Vaughn were all once "That Guy". You know. The guy you've seen on T.V. or movies countless times but never knew who they were.
Well, I think it's time we acknowledge these folks. Chris Owen is one of them (see above picture). You know "That Guy" from the American Pie franchise as The Sherminator, or Can't Hardly Wait, The Mist, Hidalgo, Black Sheep and various tv programs. Other "That Guy"'s are probably David Morse, Brad Dourif, Timothy Olyphant and Liev Schreiber.
So, in closing, do we really want to know their names or are we happy with just calling them "That Guy"....you be the judge.
(Richard Kind is sort of lost in limbo...he's not really "That Guy", but he's not really a well known name....poor guy.)
Posted by cuckoo
- ► 2010 (55)
- ► 2009 (232)
- Top 10 Lamest Sovereign States
- flash it up chris!
- Here's your dinner, bitch.
- The Case Of The Missing Muppets
- International Samantha Fox Appreciation Day
- 1000 Words.
- ...and justice for all.
- Title of post.
- Body Of Lies or Critters vs. Gremlins
- Don De La Neggro Vs. Basshunter
- Biz Markie Post
- Hey...It's That Guy
- Bible Talk
- Four Larks and a Wren.
- Goonies Never Say Die
- Happy Birthday, DeathCar...
- Andrew Capp
- The flying wisdom of the complex shark.
- ....and you're little dog too.
- Real men, doing real things.
- Ja to the mother fucking son.
- ...and this little piggy went "wee-wee-wee" in my ...
- The big thieves hang the little ones.
- You ever notice how similar Calvin & Hobbes is to ...
- Dennis & Jorge's Adventures in Babysitting.
- My newest DeathCar
- The Hick from French Lick
- ▼ November (30)