We all loved the Muppets as kids and probably still do. You know that if you ever see the Muppet Show or one of the Muppet movies on tv, you more than likely will watch it. However over the many years that they have been in existence, several Muppets went missing. Scooter being the most prominent one and Ralph the dog in danger of completely disappearing into obscurity as well. We all clearly remember those characters, probably because of memories of Muppet Babies....but what about some of the lesser known characters....like these guys:
The Yip-Yip Martians:
Uncle Deadly aka The Phantom of the Muppet Theater
Marvin Suggs (fuckin' classic):
The Muppet Newsman:
Biff & Sully"
Frazzle The Muppet:
The Two-Headed Monsters:
and well...what the fuck was up with this creepy little guy?...Mr. Lefty:
...do you guys have remember any Muppets that time forgot?
- ► 2010 (55)
- ► 2009 (232)
- Top 10 Lamest Sovereign States
- flash it up chris!
- Here's your dinner, bitch.
- The Case Of The Missing Muppets
- International Samantha Fox Appreciation Day
- 1000 Words.
- ...and justice for all.
- Title of post.
- Body Of Lies or Critters vs. Gremlins
- Don De La Neggro Vs. Basshunter
- Biz Markie Post
- Hey...It's That Guy
- Bible Talk
- Four Larks and a Wren.
- Goonies Never Say Die
- Happy Birthday, DeathCar...
- Andrew Capp
- The flying wisdom of the complex shark.
- ....and you're little dog too.
- Real men, doing real things.
- Ja to the mother fucking son.
- ...and this little piggy went "wee-wee-wee" in my ...
- The big thieves hang the little ones.
- You ever notice how similar Calvin & Hobbes is to ...
- Dennis & Jorge's Adventures in Babysitting.
- My newest DeathCar
- The Hick from French Lick
- ▼ November (30)