The Suffering of Silence
I cry silent tears
no one is watching
I scream silent screams
no one is listening
My heart silently shatters
no one even noticed
I long for the release of my pain
no one really cares
the love I have for her dies slowly
she never really cared
the pain and sorrow of my life
will torment me for all time
"All is well" in the minds of others
but only my eyes can tell the tale
those lifeless globes that show only heartache and suffering
seeing nothing but pain and loneliness
I am shrouded in the darkness of despair
wandering silently in my private hell... forever
- ► 2010 (55)
- ► 2009 (232)
- Brand New Kids in the Hall
- Death to Magibon.
- Killing my Danny
- The beard stays, you go.
- Don't brame me, I stubbed my tooooe.
- ..and he is fucking your pet donkey.
- I....dropped my shampoo.
- Yeehaw! Walking, talking stereotypes.
- Every minute will be a universe of terror.
- This chicks dick is giving me a boner.
- Blah blah dog, blah blah something...
- Real Poems 2
- Real Poems
- Coons steal.
- I need a movie so fucking badly.
- Quickly crashing through your veinshistory.
- Fuck ya.
- Why is this blog called DeathCar again?
- Gary Busey re-invents crazy / rock bottom.
- The Beachcombers
- Pepsi Power Hour
- You can't do that on television.
- The Littlest Hobo
- The DeathCar Vs. Bacon saga continues...
- AW COME ON FUCK A GUY
- Sasktouch yourself.
- ▼ April (27)